These multi-sport wetsuit boots are made from a comforatable and stretchy 5mm neoprene and designed to provide warmth and protection. They are made with GBS seams for maximum comfort and feature a reinforced bridge, toe and heel. The sole is made from a high-grip, hard-wearing material that protects your feet whilst still allowing you to grip surfaces like rocks and surfboard decks.
- Multi-purpose watersports wetsuit boot designed to protect and keep feet warm in cold waters
- Perfect for surfing, kayaking, sailing, bodyboarding, diving, coasteering and more
- Soft and comfortable neoprene with GBS (glue and blindstitched) construction
- Zip-opening for easy fitting made with strong and reliable YKK zip
- Wave Grip sole with high grip and toe protector
- Gusset closure minimises water ingress and adds comfort
- Reinforced bridge, toe and heel for kayaking and dinghy sailing
Delivery - for more detailed information please click the delivery link on the footer of any page.
Your delivery options and costs will be displayed in the cart and checkout areas. The options will be based on the delivery location and also the type, size, weight and total value product(s) you have ordered.
Please add your delivery country post code to the delivery calculator in order to view the correct service options and costs. If you make any changes to the products or delivery destination, please click the update cart button.
There is also a tool tip by each delivery option shown as a question mark ? When clicked, this will provide more detail about the related service.
Postage costs shown in the cart and checkout area include VAT where applicable.
For detailed information about returns please click the delivery link on the footer of any page.
Faulty/damaged on arrival or wrong item sent: Please give us a call on 01872 672673 or send an email to email@example.com within 3 days of arrival. We will advise you of the best course of action to resolve the issue as soon as possible.