The Legacy Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board is a fantastic all-rounder, performing well in both surf and flat water alike.
These stable, high performance boards really help inspire the paddlers confidence, allowing beginners to hone their skills and become more accustomed to paddling standing up whilst enabling more experienced riders to paddle into waves and catch them with ease.
These boards are great for cruising on calm, flat waters such as rivers and lakes as well as performing well in surf conditions. The versatility of these iSUPs therefore allow you to explore all aspects of the sport with just one board.
All boards feature a tri-fin set up with 2 small side bites and one larger, removable central fin.
Another benefit of the stability of these SUPs is that you can take a small passenger, be it a dog or a child, on the board more easily. For this reason, this size board is very popular with family paddlers too.
The boards are finished with high quality detailing and features on-deck bungee storage, heat embossed EVA deck pad for added grip and a comfy grip central carry handle.
Our iSUP’s are made from a high quality Drop Stitch technology that allows them to be inflated to an ideal pressure of 10-15 psi (max tested 25psi). This ensures the rigidity and performance of the board rivals its solid counterparts but with far more transport and storage convenience.
The Legacy Coast is constructed using the durable and very stiff double layer construction and are manufactured using the highest quality dropstitch and PVC available on the market today. In addition to the two layers of hard wearing PVC, the Legacy Coast is also fitted with a reinforcing Dyneema belt stringer. This stringer is placed between the first and second layers of PVC and runs down the middle of the deck and base of the board. This works in a similar way to the stringer of a surfboard and as the board is inflated the stringer lengthens and tightens, adding another dimension of stiffness, without adding too much additional weight. This additional stiffness improves all aspects of paddling and overall control of the board.
This technology makes Legacy’s iSUP even stronger, stiffer and manoeuvrable than the standard double layer construction.
At a glance
- 3 popular sizes to choose from – suitable for calm flat waters or surf conditions.
- High-quality drop-stitched inflatable SUP boards with all the accessories to get straight out on the water
- Super Light Technology saves around 20-25% of weight and is significantly stiffer and tougher than many alternatives
- New double-action, 2-stage Legacy High Pressure Cyclone Pump for fast volume and high pressure inflation
- 2-stage pump inflates on both up and down strokes for quicker inflation and higher pressure – also features accurate pressure gauge
- Legacy Trek Pack – high quality storage and carry bag with backpack straps for easy transportation
- Stand up paddle board and all accessories fit neatly into the Trek Pack
- All three feature a 3-fin set up with 2 smaller side bites and one larger, removable central fin
- Every Legacy iSUP comes with a 3-year manufactures warranty / all accessories have a standard 1-year manufacturers warranty
- Accessories, include: a high pressure SUP pump, aluminium 3-piece SUP paddle, hard-wearing backpack carry bag with shoulder straps, coiled SUP leash, removable fin, repair kit and detailed user manual
What’s in the package
Legacy Treck Pack Carry Bag – heavy duty carry bag with backpack straps.
Adjustable Alloy Paddle – ergonomic T-grip handle, reinforced nylon blade and adjustable height.
Legacy Cyclone Pump – double action, 2-stage pump inflates on both the up and down strokes.
Legacy 10-foot Coiled Leash – strong PU, swivel coiled leash ensure nothing is dragging in the water.
Removable Box Fin – the central fin is removable so the board can be easily rolled up.
Repair Kit – comes with patches, strong adhesive and valve spanner for tightening or removing the valve.
User Manual – detailed user manual featuring set-up instructions, safety advice and paddling tips.
Watch the video
10' 0" – 305cm, 10' 8" – 325cm, 12' 0" – 365cm